By: Latin Podcast Awards
MONTGOMERY, AL — June 25, 2022 — (NOTICIAS NEWSWIRE) — Audio Dice Network via the LPA is making history connecting listeners across the United States (USA), Latin America, and around the globe. Podcasting is growing in popularity among Spanish and bilingual speakers in the USA, Canada, United Kingdom, United Emirates, Mexico, Spain, Argentina, Venezuela, and other Latin American countries internationally.
A panel of U.S.-based and international podcast content producers has been assembled to select winners by their respective categories and countries. This panel of international Judges will also select the winner of the international award. The Judges are tasked with obtaining the finalists and eventually the winner of the coveted Latin Podcast Award of the Year for 2022.
The winners of their respective categories and countries, along with the international award, Revelation of the Year Award, and the Latin Podcast Award of the Year will receive a “Microphone Statue” (Trophy) to display to the world and most importantly their listeners.
The Latin Podcast Awards 2022 proudly presents the newest (seventh round) of nominees:
– Pivot-ES – (Puerto Rico), Category: Non-profit by Mariely Rivera-Hernández.
– Explora la Biblia – (United States), Category: Religion & Spirituality by Loida A. Ortiz.
– La niña y la sombra / The girl and the shadow – (Mexico), Category: Non-profit by WWF Mexico y Frecuencia Sonica.
– ¿Y si se fuera secando el mar? – (Mexico), Category: Fiction by Kato Gutierrez.
– Zapatos Amarillos – (Mexico), Category: Comedy Fiction by Kato Gutierrez.
– La Palabra Preciosa – (Puerto Rico), Category: Education by Cristóbal Colón.
– Sexo Sin Tabu – (United Stated), Category: Sexuality by Francis Mojica.
– Inspiración Hispana – (United States), Category; Self Improvement by Marcela Arenas.
– Cuéntale a Yola – (Mexico), Category; Sexuality by Eva Yolanda Jiménez Gallardo.
About: Audio Dice Network:
Audio Dice is a digital audio network catering to Bilingual (Spanish and English) listeners. Audio Dice Network serves the United States (U.S.) and Ibero-American mainstream of podcast listeners. Audio Dice is a U.S. based with distribution to all 50 States and reach throughout the world. Audio Dice Network is the leading audio media company serving the U. S. and Latin America via a collection of independent podcasts from around the world. Audio Dice delivers digital audio content which caters to the audience’s shared values and passion for all genres of podcasting. Please feel free to contact Audiodice.net.
More Info: http//:LatinPodcast.org
View the 2021 LPA Winner’s Ceremony: https://youtu.be/c4it8jA9yP0