MIAMI, FL — May 12, 2022 — (NOTICIAS NEWSWIRE) — For the second straight year, PRODU, Circulo Creativo USA and the Hispanic Marketing Council (HMC) have reviewed the dynamic work of multicultural agencies and their creative output in the report: “The Power of Simple Ideas”, which is included in The HMC 2022 Hispanic Market Guide (pages 42 to 52).
This special report is based on contributions from agencies such as alma with its campaign Better With for Pepsi; d exposito & Partners with Hispanic Influencer Engagement for NYC Health + Hospitals; BBQ Agency with Hy Cite for Royal Prestige; Casanova//McCann with Jasmin and Christian for Mucinex; Dieste with Deja Tu Huella (Leave Your Mark) for Cheetos; and We Believers with Plastic Fishing Tournament for Corona beer.
The HMC 2022 Hispanic Market Guide is the authoritative source for identifying companies with trusted Hispanic marketing expertise. This guide not only serves as a valuable resource for marketers. Additionally to the profile on effective Hispanic creative by Círculo Creativo USA and PRODU, it includes also other top trends in Hispanic marketing, research and insights from Kantar and Nielsen.
“Hispanic buying power is projected to increase 150 percent to $2.6 trillion by 2025, making Hispanics the most formidable growth opportunity,” said HMC Chair Gonzalo Del Fa, President of GroupM Multicultural. “This is the guide to earmark as organizations analyze their marketing spend, distribution, strategies and partnerships. We are now, and the opportunity is now.”
Highlights of the HMC 2022 include:
- Advertising, media and marketing companies vetted by the HMC that specialize in the Hispanic market.
- Key advertiser and agency relationships, sectors and contacts.
- Top trends for marketers, including the diversity within Hispanics, cultural blind spots in entertainment and marketing, inclusive casting vs portrayal in advertising, and much more.
- Comprehensive demographic, marketing and media information.
- A profile on key Hispanic advertising campaigns and the power of simple ideas.
This new publication is available to view online or to download for free here.