MIAMI, FL – September 14, 2021 – (NOTICIAS NEWSWIRE) – It’s Hispanic Heritage Month, and a splendid opportunity for smart and innovative brands to learn more about the Hispanic community and join the celebration without sounding cocky. As done every year, Hispanic Marketing agency and Spanish SEO provider Hispanic Market Advisors® shares some tips for brands and organizations (private and public) to join the Hispanic Heritage Month Celebration (September 15th to October 15th) with activities that may build and expand multicultural connections and deepens awareness of the cultural sensitivities of the Hispanic community.
There’s a lot more to the Hispanic culture than knowing how to sing Despacito, so with the purpose of helping brands to deepen connections with Hispanic-Americans, we wanted to take a Momentito to list ten ways in which you and your company could celebrate and honor Hispanic heritage.
Sebastian Aroca, Managing Partner with Hispanic Market Advisors®, reminds brands that, “it’s important to avoid misguided marketing campaigns aimed at Latinos while honoring the Hispanic Heritage Month. When done incorrectly or with insensitivity, it can turn up your brand rather infamous with the Latino audience,” added Aroca.
Here are ten executing ideas you may consider implementing to join the Hispanic Heritage Month Celebration, starting on September 15:
- Acknowledge your Hispanic employees for their contributions
- Integrate diversity into your business and promote cross-cultural comprehension
- Create a Scholarship and Encourage Hispanic and Latino Students to Apply
- Join Hispanic Organizations and Minority Business Programs
- Establish strategic partnerships with Multicultural Agencies
- Source MBE Suppliers and Vendors
- Create Microsites and Unique Content in honor of the Hispanic Heritage Month
- Bilingual Press Release Distribution in honor of the Hispanic Heritage Month
- Matching your Brand with Top Latino Celebrities and Trend-Setters
- Advertise in Local Hispanic Newspapers
A Note on Terminology
The terms “Latino” and “Hispanic” are used interchangeably in this press release.
“Latinx” is not a typo. Yes, Latinx is, in fact, a word, a gender-neutral neologism, sometimes used instead of Latino or Latina, and even [email protected], to refer to people of Latin American cultural or racial identity in the United States. The ⟨-x⟩ suffix replaces the standard ⟨-o/-a⟩ ending of nouns and adjectives, typical of grammatical gender in Spanish. Its plural is Latinxs.
About Hispanic Market Advisors®
Hispanic Market Advisors® is a boutique company focused on connecting brands with Hispanic consumers digitally, through various Hispanic marketing strategies that are aiding companies of all sizes to reap the growth of the Latin American and US Hispanic market.