MIAMI, FL – April 6, 2020 – (LATINX NEWSWIRE) – Talento Unlimited, a boutique marketing content consultancy representing Latinx and multicultural creators, has released a video showcasing how its influencers are encouraging and inspiring their legions of followers with creative ideas to stay safe while staying at home.
The company, which has expanded its talent roster and service offerings over the last few months, released the video on its new website and social media channels. The video summarizes how each creator is developing daily content that helps and informs their bilingual audiences. Their tips range from cooking and meal prep hacks to bilingual teaching methods and activities to stay busy at home.
As featured in the video, examples of Talento’s roster at work during the last few weeks of the global pandemic include:
- Anabelle Blum producing almost daily Spanish-language Instagram LIVE programming featuring experts from finances and immunology to small business advice and beauty tips;
- Lily Ramirez of Recetas Lily helping her audience meal prep in Spanish to save on food costs and maximize supplies while preparing healthy meals at home;
- Motivational speaker Luly B offering online courses for small business owners and daily inspiration for women;
- Latino culture expert George Torres hosting poetry readings with artists via his ‘Sofrito for Your Soul’ platform
- Bilingual expert chef and military veteran Ronaldo Linares walking families through easy and diabetes-minded recipes who have young kids at home like his own.
Launched in 2019 by Hispanic and multicultural marketing expert Cristy Clavijo-Kish, a co-founder and former partner of Hispanicize Media Group and Hispanic PR Wire prior to their acquisitions by other companies, together with franchising and retail expert Michelle Rodriguez-Tapanes, Talento Unlimited develops digital content programs integrating its talent with brand and organizational initiatives. With a combined reach of more than five million across a variety of social media channels and websites, the Talento roster aims to enrich the lives of their digital audiences with ongoing engaging content.
Talento Unlimited’s roster features leading Latinx influencers and network TV contributors including national network and syndicated radio host Alberto Sardinas, international photography expert Bonnie Rodriguez-Krzywicki, Miss Universe 2017 contestant turned Gen Z inspirational influencer Dannah Hernandez and the popular Mexican-American Millennial comedy duo Mexican Gueys.
“During this current shift in marketing toward community initiatives that support millions of people under home quarantine and financial stress, Talento aims to further develop the creators’ organizational content partnerships that foster opportunities for brands and other entities to develop meaningful organic content with creators that share their vision, find common ground and can deliver engagement from a variety of angles,” said Clavijo-Kish.
Top Talento Unlimited Talent:
- Nationally Syndicated Motivational Radio Host & Network TV Presenter, Alberto Sardiñas
- Healthy living, recipe developer, author & Content Creator Lily Ramirez- Recetas Lily
- Comedians & Cultural Lifestyle Content Creators & Podcasters Jairo & Bryan- Mexican Gueys
- Lifestyle photographer and photogenic tips expert influencer & Tik Tok star Bonnie Rogriguez-Krzywicki
- Telemundo network contributor, Lifestyle & Travel Content Creator and entrepreneur Alexa Olavarria
- Network TV Presenter, Fashion & Lifestyle Creator + Fashion Brand owner Anabelle Blum
- Trained Chef, Food Network show contestant, millennial dad, retired veteran & restaurateur Ronaldo Linares
- Social media coach, digital storyteller & Puerto Rico expert, George Torres- Urban Jibaro
- Motivational Lifestyle Business Coach, Amazon Best-Selling Author & national speaker Luly B
- Tech, lifestyle and cultural influencer Claudia Krusch- Trendy Latina
- Singer, adolescent therapist and La Voz Semi Finalist Adrianna Foster
Stay tuned for announcements regarding the latest additions to the talent and digital events roster. For more information and opportunities reach the group via: [email protected]
About Talento Unlimited
Launched in 2019, Talento Unlimited is a boutique consultancy representing Latino and multicultural content creators and business influencers with a specialization in passion areas such as food, culture, comedy, music, motivation and empowerment speaking. With digital content development trends continuing to strengthen and multicultural influencers and content creators continuing to build legions of audiences, the growing digital services, online events and consulting group puts its talent to work by executing targeted digital content campaigns, creating digital experiences, and by developing brand and organizational partnerships that drive results and ROI. Details at: www.TalentoUnlimited.com.