Kissimmee, FL – November 9, 2021 (Noticias Newswire) – Insurance Pro reminds the local communities in Orlando, Kissimmee and Central Florida to get ready to review their plans because Medicare Open Enrollment period has already started on October 15.
During this Open Enrollment period, people can enroll in Medicare health and drug plans, or change their existing plans, should they find one with better coverage or reduced cost.
Two Options When Deciding How You Want To Receive Your Medicare Benefits
When you first enroll in Medicare and during certain times of the year, you can choose how you get your Medicare coverage. There are 2 main ways to get Medicare: Original Medicare or Medicare Advantage.
The traditional program offered directly through the federal government.
- Includes Part A (inpatient/hospital coverage) and Part B (outpatient/medical coverage)
- Most doctors in the country take this insurance
- Medicare limits how much an individual can be charged when they visit participating or non-participating providers
- Beneficiary receives a red, white, and blue card to show to providers when receiving care
This is the time when at Insurance Pro, we sit down with all our clients and review key information about their Medicare coverage and Medicare plans,” said Juan Carlos “JC” Doitteau, President, Insurance Pro.
Private plans that contract with the federal government to provide Medicare benefits.
- Must provide the same benefits offered by Original Medicare, but may apply different rules, costs, and restrictions
- May also offer certain benefits that Original Medicare does not cover
- Some of the most common types of plans are Health Maintenance Organizations (HMOs), Preferred
- Provider Organizations (PPOs), and Private Fee-For-Service (PFFS) plans
- Beneficiary shows the membership card from their plan when receiving care
Please keep in mind that different areas have different Medicare Advantage Plans. A particular plan may not be available where you live.
Read also: Frequently Asked Questions on Medicare.
Any Questions About Medicare Advantage?
Call Insurance Pro at 407.847.7000.
About Insurance Pro
Insurance Pro has over ten years of experience in Florida’s insurance industry and has been recognized as one of the fastest growing agencies in Central Florida’s Hispanic market for the high volume of satisfied clients and the growing number of agents. Additionally, Insurance Pro has been distinguished with the “2020 Top Producer Award” by Ambetter Health, Oscar Health, Bright Health and Foresters Financial. Insurance Pro’s areas of expertise include Medicare advantage and supplements, health, and life insurance. For more information, please visit https://insuranceprofl.com/.